Saturday, February 19, 2005

Daily Show media
posted by Ben

Wondering what this whole Gannon/Guckert thing is about? Looking for a context for how a gay hooker got a White House press pass and access to the infamous Valerie Plame memo?

Jon Stewart has all the answers. Or at least, he raises some really good questions.

Thanks to CrooksAndLiars.com for the clip!

For the record, I've been following the Gannon/Guckert SNAFU (Situation Normal, All F'd Up) for some time, but just haven't had the moxie to dip into the viper's nest myself. If you want to track the whole story, AmericaBlog has a pretty comprehensive history and this article on Salon is a nice summary that links to four other nice summaries.

I know I wrote that I would try to stay away from politics this weekend, so file this one under humorous TV clips.

Later today: Testing Evolution