Friday, May 06, 2005

Postmodern Spam Poetry
posted by Ben

Granted, spam has evolved greatly since it's early days. One piece of that evolution, of course, has been the addition of random text meant to trick the spam filters.

I suppose that it was only a matter of time before the spam was reduced purely to that random text, with absolutely no content, advertising, or malicious attachments included.

With that in mind, all that I can do is appreciate the expressive poetry which arrived in my inbox this morning.
[all sic] In the middle of the night, I was walking by the sea, and a baby baluga jumped out from amongst the bushes. SO one day Mr. Gregor exclaimed "Why do skater normals have no preppy either?!?!?!" So I wanted to watched. or Maybe if I wanted to watch it then I had a dream that countless historian lost their credit but i dont Remember what it was. I don't like you but can I have your autograph. No one wants your autograph so I started to cry in the pizza shop. Where did Ryan go? He must have moved to Ohio.
Hey, I moved to Ohio! Maybe this is not only poetry of the highest caliber, but prophecy...